Friday, June 17, 2011

PARIS DAY 1

Yesterday was my first day in Paris. I slept in and then had a pain au chocolate (A pain au chocolat is like a croissant, just with a piece of chocolate in the middle). I never get to eat that at home, so what a treat!



After breakfast I took a walk around my neighborhood with my mom. This neighborhood is much more different than mine back in LA because there are old, tall buildings everywhere, crowds of people everywhere, and shops everywhere.



  Soon after, we ate at a place called Yamazaki for lunch; I ate a croque monsieur (a ham sandwich with cheese on top.



Here we go about food again (seems like all we did yesterday was eat!).

Now here comes my favorite part, my mom and I went to the BEST restaurant in the world (my opinion).  The secret name to this tremendous restaurant is...
L'Entrecote!!!!
Why I like this restaurant so much, you ask?
They serve the best steak, sauce and fries (true fact).



Objects taste better than they appear....

Well, that was my first day in Paris. BYE

2 comments:

  1. It's our fave too! Can't wait to have all those treats next month! Today will you have some Macarons at Laduree? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Eman, its Amelie and papa, your blog is so awesome you made me crave for a pain au choclat. We miss you so much. Im going to camp on sunday (tomorrow).Kisses and hugs love and more, Bye and P.S. amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete