Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reach high for your goals

Hi everyone,


I found an interesting quote by Winston Churchill. I like this quote because everyone faces challenges achieving their goals and it's good to know challenges make us stronger.


" Kites Rise Highest Against the Wind, Not With it." Winston Churchill


 The quote basically means the harder you have to work for something the higher you go. When things are easy and unchallenging you don't grow and get better. 

My challenge this next few months is to get into the best middle school. I'll have to work hard to write the best essays, test well on the isee (scary) and get great grades. I hope my kite flies high




Thanks,
Emmanuel






1 comment:

  1. I am glad these words resonated with you and hope they guide you through life's challenges.
    Mrs. Briggs

    ReplyDelete